Thursday 26 July 2012

Helloo!

I REALLY need to update this more so that I would avoid getting overwhelmed with everything I need to put in here. So lazy. D:

Well, let's start off with our trip back to Milton Keynes to return those disgusting over-priced shoes. When we got there... they said I couldn't get my money back. I died inside. They did say I could use the money in store so here is what I traded the stuff in for. (I couldn't bare to have those shoes knowing I paid twice more than as they would be a constant reminder of my stupidity)



It's somewhat unflattering due to my awkward body shape but that could be changed. I love the huge hood. Haha, took my wig off to try it on
Hipsterfaggotshirt.


I also bought some shit my friend wanted from there for him, which were a pink domo (which I kinda wanted to steal afterwards) and some type of skeleton plushie thing.


Only £1!

We also went to Krispy Kreme and got doughnuts and drinks. I wish I had taken a picture of the doughnut. It was lovely. The pink lemonade drink thing wasn't so great.
I liked my makeup on the day

My friend's bathroom :'D



















I can't remember if this was in the same week but the same friend and another friend and I went to have a fatfest at KFC.

I like these tights. I already managed to get a rip in them already. Let's ignore the fact that I look like a flump.

Then we went to the petshop and looked at the animals there. I fell in love with some ChinChillas but didn't take pics of them. I did however take pictures of the cool fishies.




There's a fish amongst the other's that stood out. You could see completely through it except for it's spine. I called it the Invisible Fish.



So pretty






These guys made me laugh.



Suave mofugga

My friends in the background. Hoho

Now for some shoes that I spruced up with some spikes. I like how they came out but I think they would look even better with some more spikes and studs so maybe I will mod them more later.
Before
After



















Moving onto last weekends River Festival. That was cool although it seems I missed out on the major rides.

Cute duck and ducklings that I saw while eating the delicious hotdog below.

Nnng, hadn't had this kind of grilled sausage in years since I left Finland. So yummy. I miss it. ;n;
Ferris wheel fun


My friend's girlfriend was super cool and bought me this waffle. It was VERY delicious.
HURF. I regretted my choice of clothing and hair that day as it turned otu to be super hot.
  
Sexycamerabeast
My manba look for internation manba day.

 That was my first try doing manba and it went quite well! There are somethings that need improvement though like the white. The white eyeshadow wasn't pigmented enough.

This post is too long. Really need to make more posts goshshh.
Bye


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love what you did to the shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I think I might want to go nuts with spikes and just spike a bunch of my stuff up, haha

      Delete